Watchmasters Services and Restores Vintage Rolex Watches
Here at Watchmasters we take Service very seriously. Each Watch we are entrusted with is a highly prized possession to its wearer. It is symbolic of a major achievement or event in their life and has deep meaning. We have serviced countless watches belonging to Political Leaders, School Teachers, Movie Stars and Hollywood figures, Veterans of every Service, past and present, Corporate Leaders and Hard-Working folks just like you.
Rolex Service Includes:
- Movement Take-Down, inspection for wear or damage
- Parts go through 3 cleaning baths and rinse to remove dirt and old oil.
- Parts / Jewels are hand lubricated with proper Spec. Lubricants.
- Mainspring is replaced and/or cleaned and lubricated.
- Movement and Auto-Rotor are re-assembled and checked
- Hands and dial indexes are cleaned and re-assembled.
- Case and Bracelet are detail cleaned and re-finished to factory Specs.
- Acrylic Crystals are ALL replaced with factory new. Sapphire / seals only.
- Crown, Tube and Case seals are replaced, Watch Re-Assembled.
- Electronically Tested and Regulated in 3 positions, Pressure Tested.
Note: This is the general procedure this varies from watch to watch, style and condition. Rusted / non-working watches priced on inspection, Damaged parts are extra. 2-3 week turn-around. Pricing and Service acceptance of other brands offered on an individual basis. Rolex is a registered trademark of Rolex USA. Watchmasters is not affiliated in any way or authorized by Rolex USA. The addition of aftermarket accessories or parts will void manufacturers original warranty and would prohibit or preclude factory service.
Rolex Service Pricing: From $525
All vintage pre-1970 models and non-working watches or “wet” watches priced on inspection. We reserve the right not to offer service on heavily damaged watches.
Note-We recommend shipping via US Postal Express/Overnight. Provide us with your e-mail and package tracking number. We will notify you immediately upon receipt and before return.